• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 days with band and ive lost 1 stone 1lb woo what a buzz

chezza1

Hiya everyone,

well Ive lost 1 stone 1lb since i had my band fitted last tuesday night. I carn't believe it infact i weighed everyone in my house to make sure the scales hadn't gone on a wobbler. Been having soups and slim fast i also yesterday for my breakfast a jar of baby food creamed porridge lol. Had some ready break really milky this morning for breakfast with some cranberry juice.
Im still a bit sore but more like ive done loads of sit ups pain. (not that i can remember what sit ups are like )
Im doing fine now im back at work.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

Well done hun x

well done babe i lost about the same but i think mine gona slow big time now im 2 wks post op and back to normal eating although smaller portions cant wait to get my restriction back i already miss it lolz but keep up the good work its so gona be worth it

I had my band on the 29th Aug. I lost 1 stone 5 lb really quickly but have now stuck. I feel so hungry and my fill isnt due until the 9th Oct.

That time will fly by do it by how many more sleeps not by it not until 9th oct. One other way of making you more aware of what tr eating and when is by keeping a food and mood diary. Write everything you eat and drink and also how you are feeling when you feel hungry what you have been doing etc. Also include how you would feel if you did eat something instead of doing something to distract yourself.
HTH
HC

Wow well done hun xx

Well done Chezza, you are going great guns hun xxx

Thankyou to you all and thats the first time im love being called a looser lovebug lol.
Im getting a bit hungry at moments now and my stomach sounds like a lion roaring but i carnt quite grasp if im thirdsy or hungry is there a difference???
Im smoking like a trooper now though but my goal is to stop at christmas when ive got more settled.
Cazza has been a bad girl to me she hasn't give me my needle today so ive had to do it myself!!! boo hoo god roll on tomorrow last injection.
I feel really good on myself don't want the weight loss to stop.

Well done.... you are doing great!!!!

Naughty Cazza..... think she needs a spanking-(although she may enjoy that) wonder if Ross is available to do it

Im having to rely on chez to do all my spanking at the minute, Ross has put restraining order out on me :D

Oh god i so wana give him the link to this site, he'd love what you girls are writting about him, alas though it would blow my cover and therfore i cant !

Hiya all,
Well ive now been on the loosing side for 2 weeks and 1 day. Sorry i haven't been doing much of an update on my diary but ive been really busy at work.
For the first week i seemed to sail through it with ease and was very happy with having just liquids. I mainly stayed on soups and slim fast but had a few lattes to take off the edge. At the end of last week i started to get hungry quite easily so i started having a few spoons of ready brek which seemed to do the trick.
Friday night i decided to go out with girls and have a few drinks so saturday all day i was craving something crazy for some food. I ended up having a scrambled egg with a slice of cheese in which made me feel ok. Sunday was a big tester for me has it was my nieces 21st birthday and all the family went to a restaurant for sunday lunch.... wow i must admit i coped very well when the sunday roasts came out and the chocolate cakes lol i had soup (few mouth fulls) well have you seen the size of my mouth lol... for main i had steamed salmon with watercress sauce and after a few pieces i was full. I was very proud of myself but i was really too scared to eat anymore with it being one of my first soft meals. I was terrified something was going to get stuck but thank the lord it didn't.
Monday i was very busy and ended up grabbing a sandwich from m&s (Salmon again on wholemeal) i had found i had gone while 2pm without anything so this was another tester with "bread".
I have heard quite a few horror stories about people getting bread stuck but i had half of the sandwich and i was fine.
Now im eating ok but choosing healthy things instead of junk and i feel really healthy with it.
I am very suprised that i haven't had much pain from the start and after 2 weeks i have lost 1 stone 4lbs i may have lost a little more but im going to get weighed tommorrow so will know the definate loss.
I so don't regret having the band and i have my 1st fill in 3 weeks.
Really pleased.

Back