• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 month check up coming up

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
I'm coming down from Glasgow to Manchester on 3rd March for my 6 month check up. If any of you who know want to catch up for a coffee or anyone who doesn't know me but would like to share stories i'd be happy to say hello. My appointment is 130pm at Spire Manchester and prob won't be leaving until 6ish so let me know if any fancies a catch up. Allie xx

Hi Allie!

I'd love to meet up again but unfortunately I cant get over from Leeds on that Wednesday :(

Hope your check up goes well (im sure it will you've done a brilliant job) and you find someone to meet up with :)
xxx

Lol would luv to meet u finally after all our long chats, but am sorry think i might be confined to HDU on that day :):)
I know Mr A wll be chuffed with u as ur doing fab xxx

Hiya Allie - I would love to meet but I am working that day and have a meeting at a prison! Sorry! But that evening just so happens to be our support group meeting at the hospital if you end up staying the night....?
Sal xx

Allie it would be great to meet you at SRH support group next wednesday-having read so many of your posts & seen lots of photos of you I feel as if I already know you:)

Hi, I hope you can go to the Salford meeting too, I'd love to meet you. I believe your a friend of Karl and he is lovely, so I assume you must be o.k. lol x

Back