• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone, I'm back

everpositive

Hi there,

Hope you all ok? Hello to new peeps that I've not spoken to before. I've had quite a prolonged spell away from minimins sadly. Was on hols first 2 wks in June then came home to all our broadband being badly messed up and I cant access this site from work.

Anyway, back now. Been trying hard to catch up with everything.

I'm now down 7.5 st from my op on 9th of JAn this year, so really pleased. Do struggle with what my head still fancies and the reality of what the old pouch can handle, but suppose you fellow bypassers know where I'm coming from on that. I am virtually a veggy now, coz of my inability to eat meat although can have cold meats off the deli counter and do eat certain types of fish.

I'm sure I read a while back on here, that generally speaking a lot of bypassers reach a point around the 6/7 month post op stage, where all of a sudden their capacity to eat a little more increases. Can anyone tell me if thats been the case for them?

Cheers guys. Great to be back again xx :)

hey welcome back claire xxx

Hi Claire, welcome back. I've not found a change in my capacity to be honest and I'm almost 1 year out.

Welcome back! Such a fabulous weight loss!

Back