• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 month check up

christine77

anyone know if i have to have my blood tested at my 6 month appointment at sunderland or will i just be weighed and the usual 2 minute am i managing chat?

MrsSAFC

was told you get ya bloods.... i had a 12 week check in sept and they said bllods at 6 months xxxx hows you>???

christine77

fine hun fine, just plodding along with the weight loss going with the flow i am only a few pounds from where i want to be so i am hoping they can tell me how to slow down my weight loss.
they have never mentioned my bloods to me so havent had them done -

so how are you and hows the weight loss

MrsSAFC

thats amazing Chris xxx well done!!! what are you doing? my weight loss is slow... like 1lb per week. im 56lbs off so just over 4stone. half way there so xxx i just wish it would pick up (even 2bls per week) xxxx

christine77

thats a great weight loss well done you, a pound a week is fine its a loss after all, im so proud of you and are pleased you are doing well xxx

MrsSAFC

ah thanks mrs. yes im delighted with the weight loss, just impatient i suppose. the only thing i cant eat is pasta.... i manage everything else so xx What about you? thinking about maintaining now? or? god where has the time gone? xxx