• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 Month Header help

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hi
I am a couple of days off of hitting my six months surgiversary and being able to put up the six month banner on my profile and getting into the six month area, my question is, do these things just happen or is there something that I need to do from this end?
Thanks
Steph xx

Right, I know how to join the six month area, just now how do I get the banner on my profile?
My ticker makes tomorrow 5 months, 3 weeks and 7 days, it doesnt actually click over to six months for a couple more days but surely tomorrow is classed as the surgiversary?
Steph xx

oooh me to me to im near 6months out so will one appear on my profile?

Wow Steph, six months already! You are moving into the elite area now my lovely....

These tickers are funny with there weeks n days, i hope someone answers it soon xx

I'm very close also - hadn't realised about the banner lol!

So where do I apply for the six month bit??

:D

Hi Steph,

My, how the past 6 months have flown. I can remember when the 6 month area was set up and being dead jealous that I couldnt post in there! It soon comes round though.

Looking at your stats, your surgiversary date is 29th Oct, so by my reckoning you should add your 6 month badge on 29th April, or when you are 26 weeks post op - which should be within a day or two of each other.

If anyone reading is unsure of how to join the 6 month area, go into your UserCP (on green bar above), Click on group memberships and then on 6 months post op. THe same procedure applies for anyone wishing to join the century club.

Thank you Sam, I'll be there too soon. Can't believe how quickly time flies! :D I've never even noticed the 6mth post op banner before. :eek: Blind as a bat me! :rolleyes:

Cuppa xx

Thanks guys xx
Ill go across to the six months on the 29th.
I did actually think that, it being the 29th and my op was on a Thursday, cool how my six month surgiversary is Thursday 29th as was my operation hehe
My yes how the time has flown, it truly feels as though I had the op yesterday, blinked and now here I am, its weird but cool hehe
Steph xx

love the new avatar Steph.

Thanks hehe its a little cheesy but I can actually see a change in that picture so Im happy to share it hehe
Steph xx

Back