• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One for the girls

everpositive

OK, time of the month type question. I'm really happy with my weight loss and am by no means overdoing things or eating the wrong sort of stuff I swear. Today at work I weighed myself and since Saturday appear to have put 2 pounds on!!!!!!! I know us ladies carry extra fluid before our period but can you also do this during?? Please say yes, there is no other explanation, unless my husband is drugging me and intraveniously putting fats and sugars into me?!?!? :sigh:

Claire, I'm only a couple of weeks before you so can't really help but I have my monthly visitor at the moment and i only lost 3lb this week where previously its been 8 or 6lb so i presume it may be the same. Sorry this doesn't really help, just thought i'd share. Don't worry about it too much our bodies are probably confused to hell at the moment x x x

when I have the painters in I tend to gain a couple of pounds but thats drops of after a couple of days + extra

I have had 4 TOTMs since my surgery and I always gain & hold onto 5lbs during that time. It always drops off & I continue to lose so don't worry. Every woman is different but my cycle post-op has been put on 2-3lbs in the couple of days before, put on 2-3 more during and then after it is finished I drop the entire 5 plus a couple more in the few days after. But that is me, may be different for you. I wouldn't be concerned.

HTH,
Nic

week befor last i hadnt lost anything and was gutted was on totm weighed myself a few days after i finished and had lost 5lbs so dont loose heart!!

Back