• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 month pics

Lady Shaz

Well I've not been on here for a while and decided to come on and have a quick mooch and see how everyone is getting on. I'm delighted to see so many people doing so well.
For me, this has been the best thing I've ever done. At my biggest I weighed almost 21 stone. Surgery date I was around 18st 3. Currently I weigh 14st 9. Still a way to go but I feel amazing.
Just wondered if anyone has gone down the tummy tuck route and how that has gone? In a couple of years time I will be wanting to do that - and get rid of my bingo wings!!

Attachments

• IMG_2534.JPG
    IMG_2534.JPG
    372.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2979.JPG
    IMG_2979.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 56

nafpnd

Well I've not been on here for a while and decided to come on and have a quick mooch and see how everyone is getting on. I'm delighted to see so many people doing so well.
For me, this has been the best thing I've ever done. At my biggest I weighed almost 21 stone. Surgery date I was around 18st 3. Currently I weigh 14st 9. Still a way to go but I feel amazing.
Just wondered if anyone has gone down the tummy tuck route and how that has gone? In a couple of years time I will be wanting to do that - and get rid of my bingo wings!!
And you look amazing too. Well done and keep it up.

countrywench

You look amazing in that red dress ! What a shape you have !

Bling Babe

You look amazing and so confident

djajb

Love your red dress. Decided its one of my goals a red dress because not worn one in 18 years. Congrats you look wonderful.

Lady Shaz

Thank you for the lovely comments folks. It really has been a great experience. I wouldn't change it for the world. And yes, the red dress made me feel fabulous.

Want2b3

You look hot in that dress, your face is very different and shaped and love your sleek new Hairstyle! Totally different person your confidence and happiness is beaming through in that photo Hun:)

KC76

Hi everyone it got photos to post today, but I will dig some out. But I'm coming up to 6 months post surgery, and I've hit the 5 stone mark, probably a bit more if I work the dates and times out. I can honestly say, I've had no regrets.