• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Six month check up today

luckyla

Well, I had my six month check up today with the surgical team at St.George's. To say they were pleased with me would probably be an understatement :) :)
I was told I've already lost 85% of my excess body weight since the day of my surgery, and I'm on track to lose 100% :)
My journey was pretty tough in the early days and initially I thought I'd made the biggest mistake of my life. But, I now realise it was the best thing I've ever done!

For everyone on here pre op or post op, if you work with the tool they give you then all your dreams will come true. I feel like I've been reborn xx

My weight loss to date is 6st 7lbs and my bmi has dropped from 43 to 29 :)

oh thats fantastic!!! woohoo well done :) xxx

That's a wonderful achievement luckyla, you should rightfully be feeling very proud of yourself.

Well done...a bmi of 29 is just fantastico!! :)

Gosh, how happy must you be, sweetie :D:D That is a fabulous achievement ... You look just beautiful, too xxx :):)
i was gonna say that, your picture is beautiful honey :) xxx

I was told I've already lost 85% of my excess body weight since the day of my surgery, and I'm on track to lose 100% :)

Fantastic achievement in 6 months, Luckyla !!! :553:

Can I ask did you personally choose to have the sleeve, or was this recommended by your surgeon?

wooooooooohoooooooo go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back