• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 months & 'food craving fat head' back

penguina

Yep I have been eating for England and out to do wrong. I have put on about 5lbs instead of loosing and my new trousers (with a zip and a button instead of elasticated waist) are feeling the pinch. :cry:

I have got to get my head around this op. I am thinking about food all the time and have been eating chocolate, crisps and Chinese takeaway. (sometimes the hospital food was not good for me at all) :break_diet:

I never really got the hang of eating properly as I just could eat what was on the menu board. Banana for breakfast. Meat, cottage cheese and cucumber for lunch and whatever cooked with veg for tea - all on a teaplate. I haven't had to think about planning meals (or washing up!!) for nearon 5 months.

How can I get my mojo for cooking and and not snacking back? And how do I not think of food 24/7? :wave_cry:

Please help! T

Yep I have been eating for England and out to do wrong. I have put on about 5lbs instead of loosing and my new trousers (with a zip and a button instead of elasticated waist) are feeling the pinch. :cry:

I have got to get my head around this op. I am thinking about food all the time and have been eating chocolate, crisps and Chinese takeaway. (sometimes the hospital food was not good for me at all) :break_diet:

I never really got the hang of eating properly as I just could eat what was on the menu board. Banana for breakfast. Meat, cottage cheese and cucumber for lunch and whatever cooked with veg for tea - all on a teaplate. I haven't had to think about planning meals (or washing up!!) for nearon 5 months.

How can I get my mojo for cooking and and not snacking back? And how do I not think of food 24/7? :wave_cry:

Please help! T

Well I would leave it until you are home full time, then clear out your cupboards & do a food shop that is full of healthy, high protein things & then go back to the beginning. You have been fed by the hospital for a long time now, babe so need to relearn your skills. Think back to the beginning ... re read your posts to see how you coped then. You will do it, lovely, with your new found strength, plus you have us too xxx :):)

Ditto what Twink said and remember to plan ahead, don't buy things to tempt you, keep using the little plate and eat your protein first and you'll be fine . ( I keep telling myself this lol !!)
Chocs, crisps and biscuits go down far too easily so don't buy any ! I have snack a jacks for the occasional treat and if I have French Fries or Quavers have them as part of my meal, not as well .

Back