• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 Months Gone

BrianT

Illegitimis nil carborund
and no I don't mean pregnant. Although thats what I felt like 6 months ago!.

So here's the pictures I've finally managed to summon up the courage to post.....

2 weeks Pre Op
2 week preop Face small.jpg
2 week preop Side small.jpg

3 months Post Op
3mnth Post face small.jpg
3mnth Post side small.jpg

6 months Post below

WOW, huge changes, well done you!!!

looking great Brian, and its so good to see you again :) oh btw, i like ya bedroom lol :D xxx

Where have you been, Brian :confused: missed you, honey but can see how hard you have been working :) so glad you are happy & doing so well, mwah xxx :):)

Where have you been, Brian :confused: missed you, honey but can see how hard you have been working :) so glad you are happy & doing so well, mwah xxx :):)

I've been around luv. It's been a bit manic here, but I do try to get on 2 or 3 times a week, even if all I do is have a nose at what everybody's doing, and I can't go more than 1 week without reading the continuing adventures of "Twinkle and Caren"
XX

I've been around luv. It's been a bit manic here, but I do try to get on 2 or 3 times a week, even if all I do is have a nose at what everybody's doing, and I can't go more than 1 week without reading the continuing adventures of "Twinkle and Caren"
XX

Aw bless ya :D neither of us are on here as much as we used to, though :( we PM each other & talk on the phone, but real life does get in the way of Foruming, lol. She is having a really good patch at the minute & so am I ... I am never still though :) which seems to be good for me :D Take care, lovely man xxx :)

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Aw bless ya :D neither of us are on here as much as we used to, though :( we PM each other & talk on the phone, but real life does get in the way of Foruming, lol. She is having a really good patch at the minute & so am I ... I am never still though :) which seems to be good for me :D Take care, lovely man xxx :)

Aw I'm feeling the luv :) xx

Back