• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wk 14 weigh in, 6stone gone !

Fantastic ... I love hearing about all the successes ... especially when I know how each and everyone of us have had to work hard to get there!!! Not that I am anywhere, yet ... but I will be!!! :) xxx

Well done miss tickle!

I weighed my self yesterday lost 3lb I'm 8 weeks post op that brings my total to 5st 1lb to date.

Feels good to go into certain high st shops and asda !!

Just need to work on the old bingo wings and flatish stomach!!

Onwards and downwards so to speak ? x

That's brilliant JoJo. Did you lose it all on pre-op diet and since surgery, or did you lose some before your pre-op diet too?

Hi miss tickle,

I lost 10lbs on pre op and the rest post op x

Now going down slowly but surely starting swimming tonight so hopefully burn more calories.

Happy losing ?xx

Jojo

Ps thank peeps x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

?so happy went into new look today which haven't been able to do in the past!! Was a size 28/30

Brought a pair of jeans in a 24 and a top 24 both 2 big for me yay! ?

So looks like I'm a 22 can't remember when I was last that size!

I had to throw most of my clothes out on Saturday as they were to big such a good feeling ?

Anyways thought I would share?

Hope every1 has a fab weekend xxx

?so happy went into new look today which haven't been able to do in the past!! Was a size 28/30

Brought a pair of jeans in a 24 and a top 24 both 2 big for me yay! ?

So looks like I'm a 22 can't remember when I was last that size!

I had to throw most of my clothes out on Saturday as they were to big such a good feeling ?

Anyways thought I would share?

Hope every1 has a fab weekend xxx

excellent Jo, keep going girl :) xxx

You're doing brilliantly JJ. Well done xx

Thank you hun :)

Have to say have really been feeling it today before I went shopping I was really craving diet coke and chocolate!

So to help my my craving done some retail therapy!

Took my mind off it!

I suppose it's just mind over matter plus I'm to scared to even attempt it due to the fear of dumping! ;(

Onwards and downwards so to speak x

Happy loosing miss tickle ;) xx

Back