• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 week check up !

Well it's my 6 weeks check up tomorrow at Spire, Southampton. Cannot believe it's been 6 weeks since my mini gastric bypass - and what a 6 weeks !! Feel soooo much better now than I did even 2 weeks ago and haven't dumped now for over 10 days so all positive. Cannot wait to find out exactly how much weight I have lost - will post the results !!

Val

Committed Weight Loser
Good luck xxxxxxx

Well the news is I have lost 2 and a half stone in the last seven weeks (6 weeks post op plus 1 week pre op diet) - really pleased and my surgeon was too !

He says I need to up my exercise now so will have to find something that I can do and enjoy - suggestions welcome !!

One happy bunny here :)

carrieb

Happy Bypasser
That's a great start pinklady - as for exercise, i think circuit classes are good, where you do 1 minute of each activity, then move on to the next. Keeps your heart rate up, but not too strenuous. Anything will be good though - walking, swimming, dancing! enjoy the new you XX

Italian-rose

Well done xx how about swimming? X

Have not been swimming for a long time (due to embarrassment) but I used to enjoy it a long time ago so I may well give it another go now - thanks x