• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my 6 week check up yesterday

marky v

Hi guys, as the title says, had my check up yesterday, all was well, wound has healed, no problems at all, explained to him no blood pressure problems now - it's back to normal, no more meds for that, don't use my cpap machine anymore, as my snoring has all but stopped, oh tells me it's much better, no pain in my lower back, sciatica has eased, ankle and knee pain has also gone, I have been weighing myself at home, got a set of ww scales, weighed myself before I went to see him, 23st 10lbs, on his obvoiusly more accurate scales, I weighed 22 st 12 lbs!! 5 st 10 lbs total since 3rd of June, 3 st 6 lbs since 25th August.

So, my scales are going in the bin as they're as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike, so going to bite the bullet and get a decent set of SECA medical scales, costly, but worth it, anyways, that's my little update ;)

That's absolutely brilliant news mate. I'm so pleased for you.

Good to see you in better health as well as losing all that weight :D

Bloody hell Mixman you look so differant in that picture wooow woooo

Nice going on your weight loss Mark keep up the great work

Well done Mark-
everything seems to be going good & look at your BMI dropping!

That's brilliant, amazing health benefits - and in such a short amount of time. Good on you x

Great weight loss and glad your feeling the benefits - well done

Amazing Marky, and already healthier thats fantastic Mia

Back