• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

60 hours to go till my opp !!!!!!!!

sammyc

im now counting down the hours till my opp i just cant wait got to be at the homerton hospital at 6am on saturday morning bags packed now just waiting ive been waiting 3 long years for this now the next 2 and half days will drag just wanna be a loser lol!!!!!
im not gonna lie and say im not pooing my self coz i am but i just want it done so i can start my new life x:D

Good luck Sam, Im sure youll be absolutely fine but Ill be thinking of you. By the time you get home I will be going in and Im already excited so cant imagine how excited you are right now. Just try and busy yourself as much as possible and the last few days will fly past.xx

Goodluck sammy

Good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck sam all the best xx

Good luck for tomoz Sam. Will be thinking of you. Let us know how you are when you can. ((hugs))

Good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

im now counting down the hours till my opp i just cant wait got to be at the homerton hospital at 6am on saturday morning bags packed now just waiting ive been waiting 3 long years for this now the next 2 and half days will drag just wanna be a loser lol!!!!!
im not gonna lie and say im not pooing my self coz i am but i just want it done so i can start my new life x:D
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Cheers,

Back