• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

two weeks till my opp!!!!! WORRIED

sammyc

i have two weeks till my opp and ive been stuck to the laptop for 3 days reading everything i can everything that can go wrong the dumping the hair loss the skin just everything and its getting me in a right state there is nothing i havent heard before as i found everything out b4 i went on waiting list so where now am i getting so worried about everything:confused:

i have two weeks till my opp and ive been stuck to the laptop for 3 days reading everything i can everything that can go wrong the dumping the hair loss the skin just everything and its getting me in a right state there is nothing i havent heard before as i found everything out b4 i went on waiting list so where now am i getting so worried about everything:confused:

i went through exactly the same - op booked for 19th (yesterday) on monday, a wonderful calm feeling came over me, and i got that this was the way to go for me, my family, our future.....my life. the closer you get the calmer you will feel...they cancelled my op 21 hours before i was due at the hospital! was i angry ... no, calm disappointed, gutted but calm ( and i am not usually) so DONT WORRY just keep positive and remember this is for YOUR FUTURE x good luck

oh my god why did they cancelle ya opp before now im worried that might happen too lol lol xx

no reason just SURGEON NOT AVAILABLE, apparently its NOT a common occurence, i am just unlucky! my 1st appt was cancelled to. 2 weeks. and that call came 4 hours befor the appt!!! sickner is i have been told 2 -3 weeks now. i have been on pre op for 4 weeks already. the only plus is that last night i had a high temprature and today i have the beginnings of a chest cold, so on the plus side it would have hurt like hell to cough with all that going on inside!! so maybe god does move in mysterious ways! see clam xx

oh good thats a killer i feel so so sorry for you i really hope it dont happen again for you and also hope it dont happen to me x

It is very normal to be worried and agitated when so close to your op. Just remember why you are doing this, to be healthier and slimmer.

Its not too long now and I am sure you will be just fine xxx

Sammy pre-op nerves hit almost everyone at some point... try not to worry about the negatives which i have to say are really not worth worrying about, and concentrate on the positives... you will be healthier, lighter, more energetic, and live a longer a fuller life... i hun so do not regret my bypass..in fact im loving it xx

Back