• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

65lb Gone and only just started

12dobidog

I cant believe how fast the weight is coming down.
I am on holiday at the end of July and it would be great if I could get on the plane and not have to ask for an extention for the seat belt. I have set myself a target of 25st but anything lower than that would be a bonus.

Well done you! That is so amazing!

Well done you! Our surgeries were only a day apart and I weighed myself today too for the first time...really pleased with my loss too but nothing like yours! Keep going...you're obviously doing the right thing :)

wow well done boy keep up the good work
regards steve

Fab weight loss, I don't think you will have too much trouble hitting your holiday target at this rate, all the best of luck.
Bunny x

Great stuff! You are going to do so well (you already are!) with this xx

Thanks guys
Lisa G how are you getting with the diet?

Hi Bryan,

Struggling to get very much down at all at the moment. Usually manage a yoghurt, small glass of milk and half litre of water a day. Not much really hey? Trying to up it slowly...managed a little bit of cream cheese yesterday too. Just feel so full all the time and really uncomfortable when I've eaten anything. Still today is the first day I haven't really felt sick so let's hope its good from here. So glad to hear you're doing well though Bryan. Keep going x

Well done you. Keep it up. It is quite an amazing feeling isnt it. Makes all the pre-op worry and stress worth while

Back