• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 days left until...

beccles

It'll be my turn to join the losers bench.....I hope this week doesn't drag............I've lost a stone during my 1st week on the pre-op diet and that in itself is a good feeling so what will I be feeling like in a few months time? I can't wait to find out x

Gosh you are doing great love. Are you on the milk diet? Not long for you now and everyone will be moving up for you...Good Luck xxx

Well done on your loss already!! Thats great....the week will probably feel like its dragging but the day of your op you will think it flew by lol :D Good Luck and try not to worry....enjoy it :D XX

Good luck Angel and it'll be a great benefit to you so coast up to your surgery and plod on through it... it'll soon come and go.... keep in touch Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

That's a wicked weight loss in the first week Beccles! I think I did around 11lbs :) - this week will fly by and you will soon be in your lovely room at Chelsfield surrounded by lovely people who will bend over backwards to help you and make sure you're few days in hospital are comfortable ones :)

See you on the other side!! xxx

OHHH really exciting times for you. Thats a great weight loss and gets you in the right frame of mind for your op. Keep positive and this week will fly
Keep us all up to date with how you are doing
Loads of love
jo XX

sugga said:
Gosh you are doing great love. Are you on the milk diet? Not long for you now and everyone will be moving up for you...Good Luck xxx

Hi Sugga,
No I'm not on the milk diet, it's more a carb free diet I guess, it's not too bad! x

hope everything went well and that you're home soon x

Make space!,,,, I'm done and home!,, Thanks for your messages sorry I couldn't update sooner, xx

Welcome back loser!!! :) How did it go? Hope you are feeling ok... now rest up and take it easy :) xx

Back