• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 weeks out

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well, my weekly update after 7 weeks out. Only 1lb loss this week.:sigh: I suppose its better than maintaining or gaining. 19lb in total since op.

Got my 6 week check tomorrow with consultant?? A week late, I hope they are happy with me?

I am hitting the bottle this week, water that is and also hitting the pool!!! This lazing about is doing my head in! Well, I am pretty active walking and stuff, but, I need to start to tone up.

Have a good week everyone! xxx

well done 1lb is going in the right direction it all adds up xx

Well dun hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

congratulations darlin, you doin really well. good luck tomorrow but i'm sure they will be pleased with a 19lb weight loss - thats brill xx

Well, I am a little confused..... This afternoon for some reason, I jumped on the scales after I had a wee. Imagine my amazement when they read 16st 9lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my Mum and Husband to weigh themselves to check that they were right, they bothed weighed the same they usually do!!!!!!! I even weighed my little girl who is usually about 2st and they were correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't work out whether the scales have been wrong all week or I have lost 10lb in 8 hours since weighing in at 7am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always use these scales, but I will get a definate weight loss tomorrow when I go to see the consultant. xx

Hi Fizz, I have just realised that I have my check up tomorrow as well!!! What time are you in? I have actually put weight on since the op

Hi

Wouldn't it be lovely if you had lost ten pounds.

I am also seven weeks out today and I have lost 5lb this week - down 4 stone 5lb from my heaviest and 2 stone 6 lb since the op. But I do miss food.

I think you're all doing marvellous, I am 7 months post op and as long as the weight loss is going the right way then thats fine. SAFC chick you are doing fantastic i had my bypass at Sunderland and by mr Mahawar but mine was 20th August 2011 I have lost 5 stone since op and 3 from the very start which was 2years before that so getting there . Must say everyone at Sunderland was fantastic nurses do a brill job. xx

Back