• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 WEEKS (GRRRRR)

BlueDiamond

Hi e1

I am posting this thread because its been 6 weeks now and still no weight loss and I am beginning to get really p**sed off now :mad:, I have tried all the methods that you lovely ppl have suggested on here (upping calorie in take and then lowering ) (changing daily foods) (exercise) (drinking plenty) list can go on and on :p.

Re - my previous thread I don't have no hormones, thyroid troubles etc (but poss cushing syndrome, where your body produces too much (cortisone steroids ,incase ppl dont know) results this coming tues - :sigh:.. all other i been tested for are all clear. I have now decided to reverse my eating habits............ am having dinner 4 brekkie, lunch @lunch and brekkie @ dinner time. I am willing to try anything to get even a 1lb a week shifted :cry:

anyway rant over for the day - all my best - MeJulie :family2:

Hi Blue,

Sorry to hear you have had no loss, it can happen so don't worry too much. I have had some really long stalls too.

one thing I do to help, is food journals. It helps me monitor what I am doing and if I am doing anything wrong.

Google the daily plate, lance armstrongs site, this is a very effective tool.

I hope you see loss soon....:(:)

Im sorry to hear that the weight isnt shifting for you. I found things slowed right down after having my band fitted too. Now, Im following the Slimming World principles (as well as I can for a bander!) and its working for me!
Xenical is awful...tried that before and the side effects are embarrasing.

im sorry to hear that the weight isnt shifting for you. I found things slowed right down after having my band fitted too. Now, im following the slimming world principles (as well as i can for a bander!) and its working for me!
Xenical is awful...tried that before and the side effects are embarrasing.

i have not had any wls to date. Still in the early stages.

Back