• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 stone gone!!

ditzeeblonde

I'm 12 weeks out today & have lost a total of 7 stone this year, 45lbs of which has been since my op.

Am I allowed a 100lbs badge even tho its not all post op weight when I hit it this week??;)

Too right youre allowed it, I havent lost all of my eight post-op, some of it was pre-op, I still lost it though so I still count it.
Good on ya hon, be very very proud of yourself xxx
Steph xx

Fantastic news Linzi... xxx

Hello Linzi...

You certainly deserve a 'fanfare'... very well done and you must be feeling terrific... it's a testament to all of your hard work...

Thinking of you and as always sending loads of love... and a warm hug Angel...

Keep us posted... you are so inspirational

xxx
:wow: :0clapper:

Congratulations. Gosh you have done amazing.
Have you found it quite easy? Brilliant news on such a awful snowy December day. Well Done. You deserve your 100lb badge either way. xxxx

Thanks Sugga... its easy as in if I concentrate & focus on what I'm eating the weight drops off but I don't dump & if I allow the head demons to come in I struggle! I keep my carbs very low max 40g per day which has definately helped with my losses.

Its definately not an easy way out & if you work with it, it really does work with you!!

Hello Linzi...

You certainly deserve a 'fanfare'... very well done and you must be feeling terrific... it's a testament to all of your hard work...

Thinking of you and as always sending loads of love... and a warm hug Angel...

Keep us posted... you are so inspirational

xxx
:wow: :0clapper:

Thanks Bev. xx

We should be thanking you Linzi.... you give so much of yourself to everyone and put others first so much... you are an inspiration in every sense of the word... and I've learned so much from you on this forum... very well done xxx

Its wierd Jacqui b'coz I'm far more critical of how I look now & less happy with my body I don't feel like shouting!!

I think before I didn't like myself & now I kinda do (a bit) so am being far more critical & of course everything wobbles now its not filled up so much!

Hell yes whats gone all counts!Your head will catch up next summer when you walk out in a skimpy tshirt and not think twice.Maz x

I'm 12 weeks out today & have lost a total of 7 stone this year, 45lbs of which has been since my op.

Am I allowed a 100lbs badge even tho its not all post op weight when I hit it this week??;)

Wow, well done, keep up the good work x

Linzi... you could write your very own wls experience book... you have done so well... I'm so proud of you Angel xxx

Last edited:
What a fantastic achievement, well done you hun. xxxx

Back