• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 weeks since my last weigh inn

BlueDiamond

Well Guys and Gals

As the thread states its been 7 weeks since my last weigh inn (am 14 weeks post op) and Tbh I am sooooo disappointed that I havent lost a single pound since then:break_diet:. I have stuck to the regime 100% and it doesn't appear to be working for me.:rolleyes::sigh:

I just don't know what else to do to get this weight loss moving, I have upped fluids , watching what I eat, trying to be active as I possibly can , but it doesnt seem to make any difference, don't get me wrong I am pleased I haven't gained no weight at all, but surely its not wrong of me too expect some weight loss in 7 weeks, even if it was 6/7 lbs I would be over the moon, but alas it isnt meant too be.

To say atm that I wish I hadnt the op done is an understatement - I just want the damn thing too work, surely it isnt too much too ask is it, what pee's me off more then anything is that I know of ppl that dont even stick too what they are told to do and they are losing weight every single damn week
:rolleyes:

Perhaps I am one of those ppl it isnt going to work for ( the surgeon did warn me about that).....Oh well its all done now - not much I can do about it . Sorry for the rant, but its really getting me down.

Thanks in advance for reading - MeJulie xx

Hiya Julie im sorry to hear that your feelng a bit low, have you any restriction?? maybe you need a slight infill to make a difference and get the weight on the move again, i hope things improve for you Julie.... huggs from me xxx

I was wondering that too, it sounds as though you need some help. Can you contact your team about an infill? I dont think theres much else you can do on your own you seem to be doing the best you can :D Good luck hun XX

Aren't you waiting for a fill at the moment?

If so lets hope they get moving soon because it does sound like that's what you need.

I know how disheartening it is though and after 7 weeks of no loss I'd be tearing my hair out.

I do hope things change for you soon.

Hi Julie,

Hoping you can soon get a follow up and get ahead with this... it's got to get better.

Thinking of you with positivity...

Love and hugs always xxx

Oh dear it doesnt sound right at all. Contact your team and see if they can advise. In the meantime keep an accurate food diary so you can prove that you are keeping to the regime. Do you measure as well as weigh? Have you noticed a difference in these measurements within the last 7 weeks? If so you may be toning up and building muscle whilst still losing fat. Keep strong though and make that call!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

tyvm for your replies, Not lost no inches either amrac1 & I thought of keeping a diary to show dietician when I go on 19th (having a fill on that day also) but when I spoke to dietician before she sed I am able to eat way too much and I should "restrain" myself , but as I sed to her if I could restrain myself and not over eat I wouldnt have needed this op in the first place, lol. I just dont know wot too do for the best , she tells me I am over eating (not that is physically possible for me anyway as I would vomit) I am very much so watching wot I eat and drink and I stay within my calorie limit as well ( I use a tracker) but nada is happening , I really do hope this latest fill helps ( I got 3mils in 7 mil band atm) because I do get disheartened with no loss over such a long period and I dont wanna turn around in a years time and still not lost nothing..... Thanks once again - MeJulie xx

I think you should continue with you diary hun. Silly cow telling you to eat less, what is she on.:eek::eek:

If you do a diary then they can see how much you are eating and dont accept her silly excuse you have had this done because you need help to curb your eating.

Anyway I hope things improve for you it would be at my wits end if it was me, so you are being a good brave girl, but you dont need to keep going this way hun, they should be helping you sort this problem out.:)

Hi Jules,

May be you aren't quite at restriction yet. Please don't be disheartened. Keep writing your food diary (I started one last week) ... it will keep you in check and will also give you something to refer to when you're losing.
14 weeks out of surgery isn't so long in the life of a bander ;) :hug99:

I thought it was disgusting of the dietician to say that anyway as you posted what you were eating and NO WAY was it too much.

I'm with Mary Julie. Your dietician wants a jolly good :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. You must be feeling so disappointed and cheesed off, I know that I would be. I wish I could offer any advice but I have nothing to offer except big hugs and thoughts to get very tough and assertive with your team.

I just wanted to say i know exactly what you mean when you say others eat the wrong things and lose and you've been a saint. The times at various slimming clubs i've attended and people losing weight every week were telling of the night on the booze or the curry they'd had (or both) and still lost.... So bloody frustrating grrr :(

Hello Julie, I just want to add my support in hugs :grouphugg::needhug::
You do deserve proper help from proper professional drs who should know their job, which should be helping you lose weight & putting your mind at ease. You definatly don't need to sit & worry for all this time! :nono:

PS; I notice you live in Essex me too :) if you don't mind telling me, where abouts in Essex? pm me if you like..

Take care flower..
Hugs xx

Hello Julie, I just want to add my support in hugs :grouphugg::needhug:: tyvm xx
You do deserve proper help from proper professional drs who should know their job, which should be helping you lose weight & putting your mind at ease. You definatly don't need to sit & worry for all this time! :nono:

I agree 100%

PS; I notice you live in Essex me too :) if you don't mind telling me, where abouts in Essex? pm me if you like..

Romford

Take care flower..
Hugs xx

You too . ty for your reply xx

Julie i think it must be that you need a fill. Can you eat everything without restriction? I was like that before the fill but now i get a terrible pain when I havent chewed enough or I've eaten too fast or even when I eat certain foods. It certainly stops you eating too much. Having said that I put weight on last week on holiday even with the restriction so it can be done!
Lets hope that this is whats wrong and why you are not losing but please dont think its not going to work for you. I'm sure it will but it's just a case of getting things right
Keep your chin up
Loads of love
Jo X x

Can you eat everything without restriction?

No I cant

I do have some restriction , more so in the morning because I get fuller quicker (sometimes after a few mouthfuls etc), but as the day goes on I can eat more food and to a certain degree till I feel the restriction , not like before the band where I would feel really bloated and horrible from over eating, just a comfortable full if that makes sense ,I just eat till I feel comfortable full or otherwise I would be doing a huey in the loo (lol) so I defo have some, perhaps not enough.....

I was like that before the fill but now i get a terrible pain when I havent chewed enough or I've eaten too fast or even when I eat certain foods.

I get that too and the foam/phlegm in my throat if I eat too quick also

It certainly stops you eating too much.

I agree 100 %, its like having a built in warning system lol

Lets hope that this is whats wrong and why you are not losing but please dont think its not going to work for you. I'm sure it will but it's just a case of getting things right
Keep your chin up
Loads of love
Jo X x

Thank you Jo , I will keep u posted xx

Julie I hope something gets sorted for you soon. You were doing fabulously and it is more than bad luck all this has happened to you. Stay positive - it will get sorted.

tranquil

Back