• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WEEK 7 WEIGH IN

BlueDiamond

Morning everyone, Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Well Week 7 weigh in for me, and this week I stayed the same again:sigh:

I know its coz I need me fill which is planned for this fri morning, so hopefully I may have some better news next Monday:D, at the same time its still a stone's loss in 7 weeks and I am soooooooooooo chuffed with that:D and I am loving this banding malarky, dont regret it for a single second;). Good luck to all those who are waiting for their op's, you wont regret it either.

All the best - MeJulie xx

good luck with your fill on friday hun, a little stall is nowt when youve have come so far allready - well done ! x

Good luck for friday Julie, Im sure the fill will get the weight moving again x

it seems like forever eaiting for the band fill to come round dosn't it.
You're doing really well.

I'm with you on the band, I LOVE MY BAND and I wouldn't have it any other way. I felt a little bit disheartened when I did more research & found out so many people end up having the bypass (which I just could not afford). But its working for me (up to now) & I don't regret...I was thinking yesterday, how I'm so glad I couldn't afford a bypass or I've have probably just gone for that instead.

Back