• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 weeks

vickylou

My op is 7 weeks today and i want to get everything sorted, think i might have to start packing my bag lol But if i do i bet it will be unpacked and repacked several times.

On my last packed of fags so fingers crossed they will be my last.

5 weeks till my pre op diet and appointment, its felling very real at the mo:D:D:D:D:D.

Just need to sort my lifts to and from the hospital and think i might make some soups to freeze for post op.

vickylou said:
My op is 7 weeks today and i want to get everything sorted, think i might have to start packing my bag lol But if i do i bet it will be unpacked and repacked several times.

On my last packed of fags so fingers crossed they will be my last.

5 weeks till my pre op diet and appointment, its felling very real at the mo:D:D:D:D:D.

Just need to sort my lifts to and from the hospital and think i might make some soups to freeze for post op.

Aaaawwww not long now till the proper start to your new life, I will be like you and pack and re pack loads till probably the op date lol and I'm going to freeze soup in ice cube trays when its nearly my turn so I don't waste any cos I've heard a lot of people say an ice cube is perfect size :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Thanks very much Hun xx never thought of ice cube trays thanks for that, I got some little pots of eBay 35 for £4 with lids and they r microwave safe etc so was gonna use them and just put a 1/4 in to start with. Quitting smoking is gonna hurt but no pain no gain and I am gonna do it!!!!!!!

Good luck with the quitting smoking..and your op hun xxx

vickylou said:
Thanks very much Hun xx never thought of ice cube trays thanks for that, I got some little pots of eBay 35 for £4 with lids and they r microwave safe etc so was gonna use them and just put a 1/4 in to start with. Quitting smoking is gonna hurt but no pain no gain and I am gonna do it!!!!!!!

I'd never thought of little tubs lol but that's a good idea I may still have some from when Joe was little ... will have to look, yeah quitting smoking will be brilliant for you :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yay good luck with both :) xxx

Good luck hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks every1

Day 1 without a fag has been good!!!!!!!

Day 2 of being a NON-Smoker and feeling good so far x

Aaaawwww not long now till the proper start to your new life, I will be like you and pack and re pack loads till probably the op date lol and I'm going to freeze soup in ice cube trays when its nearly my turn so I don't waste any cos I've heard a lot of people say an ice cube is perfect size :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also made soup in ice cube trays and post op I looked at the ice cubes and laughed. You are going to need a little more than just an ice cube honey! I would say about a quarter of a normal sized bowl would do it.

woo hoo day 7 as a non smoker and feel great !!!!!!!!!!!

well done ur doing great, keep it up xx

well done ur doing great, keep it up xx

Thanks ever so much, chuffed with myself, why was it so hard all the times i have tried to quit before?
Very strange but happy :D

Thanks ever so much, chuffed with myself, why was it so hard all the times i have tried to quit before?
Very strange but happy :D

Because your head wasn't quite there Vicky. Good luck and well done up to now. I,m nearly a year post cigs and feel fantastic for it x

Back