• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One more day to go!!

Awenlock

Tomorrow is the last day of my milk diet!!! Will be so glad to finish that...lol

Am actually a lot less nervous than I thought I would be about Tuesday, have had a pyjama day today as my arthritis is playing up so have spent the day looking at clothes website imagining all the nice things I am going to be able to wear, have lost a stone so far on my milk diet so looking forward to what the next few months will bring.

My hospital bag has been packed unpacked checked and repacked twice so am pretty sure I am all set. Can't wait for Tuesday now and the start of the next chapter in my life xx

Allthe best for tuesday Im being done a week after!!

ric :)

Good Luck for Tuesday..... Im also having op on Tuesday so we can compare notes later in the week. lol

Thanks everyone, I will post as soon as I am able, and yes Jen we will have to compare notes...lol good luck to u too hunni xx

Good Luck for Tuesday..... Im also having op on Tuesday so we can compare notes later in the week. lol

All the best for you too jen :cool:

good luck you two, woohoo new lives coming up :) xxx

Been and had my group and save blood tests done today, so am defo all ready for 2moro now, nerves are kicking in a little bit now and after cleaning my house from top to bottom I don't quite know what to do with myself now :(

Ah that was me this time last week...good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back