• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 weeks

well done :) you're really going to be a completely new woman and all your new clothes will stay smelling lovely :)

where in Preston are you Vicky my daughter lives in Inskip and works at Hutton Police HQ, my son in law is an officer at Blackpool :)

where in Preston are you Vicky my daughter lives in Inskip and works at Hutton Police HQ, my son in law is an officer at Blackpool :)

In Fulwood right next to the motorway and the royal preston hospital. I used to pass Hutton HQ everyday to go to work for the last 10 years but got a new job so don't go that way anymore and I know people who work at Blackpool police as well. Their last name ain't Hulme is it?

no it's Johnstone :) Sharon was in the RAF from leaving school and Bobby in the Marines but when they got married they came out as they were both posted to Iraq and Middle east :( i'm so glad they did though x

no it's Johnstone :) Sharon was in the RAF from leaving school and Bobby in the Marines but when they got married they came out as they were both posted to Iraq and Middle east :( i'm so glad they did though x

Wow I bet u r, scary stuff

it was a really worrying time while they were there especially Bobby he was in 42 command and they're really front line action ,, but i must admit being an officer in Blackpool can be scary too , he tells some real stories , there's no way i'd recommend anyone having a hen do there or anything similar :)

it was a really worrying time while they were there especially Bobby he was in 42 command and they're really front line action ,, but i must admit being an officer in Blackpool can be scary too , he tells some real stories , there's no way i'd recommend anyone having a hen do there or anything similar :)

Lol it's not that bad I used to go out round Blackpool every weekend. It's a good laugh.

Is he a beat bobby? I know some1 on the support riot squad/ van

he's on that i think :) he does raids and stuff like that x it's his stories that put me off until then i wouldn't be bothered and i suppose i wouldn't know any different either x

Bet the know each other then he is my boss sort of, he is the dad of the little boy I look after.

is he a single dad Jake my grandson has a best friend who's dad is with Bobby but i can't remember his name Lucas ?

No he is on the suport quad. No not a single dad, don't want to say really cause I am not telling them about my op until they ask me.

that's ok i wasn't trying to pry :) i met the one i thought it was once at their house and don't worry i won't say anything i hardly see them because of all the shifts :) and to be honest i'm not a gossipy person i don't like people doing it to me and i don't do it to them x

that's ok i wasn't trying to pry :) i met the one i thought it was once at their house and don't worry i won't say anything i hardly see them because of all the shifts :) and to be honest i'm not a gossipy person i don't like people doing it to me and i don't do it to them x

No worries Hun xxxxx

Back