• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 Years Post Op Still Having too live with Major Complections

wow

hello All

I had my RNY back in or around 2005 but was vary unlucky and had alot of Complections leading to more surgery's and lots of Hospital ICU stays. I have been Left with Double Incontinence so have to use pads and always having to take a change of clothes with me even just for short walks from home! And the ever growing pain from the tummy and bows is out of this world and on top of this I have the internal bleeds when I try to walk or move to much LoL LoL I'm sure life was happier when I was Fatter at 31 stone

I am about 142kg that's about 22 stone I think

Is any one els having any of them problems above or am I just very un-lucky LoL

Steve x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Steve,

Sorry you are having such a nightmare. I hope the problems you have are not permanent and can be put right for you no matter how long it takes. I can only imagine how difficult life is for you right now and can only hope it improves,
sending you lots of gentle hugs

Sue xx

Hi Steve

Im so sorry to hear of your post op problems. Is there anything further they can do to help?

What a nightmare you must be having. What has your doctor done to ensure that you get treatment to put right what is wrong?
Please keep posting and tell us how you are doing.
Lynne x

So sorry to hear about the complications you have had following surgery. Can anything be done to rectify the situation or will you have to put up with the pain and incontinence for life?

Hi Steve - Sorry to hear about the absolute nightmare you have had regarding your surgery.....I would have thought after all this time, the doctors would have ensured a better and healthier quality of life for you after the problems you have undergone.

Would your GP not assist you in getting some help to improve things for you?.....I really can`t see why you should suffer after all this time.

Hope things start getting better for you hun x

Love Kat x

OMG you poor thing, it soumds like you are having a nightmare, sending big hugs, Karen xxx

Back