• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 days till my op!!!

pinkladyMK

chatterbox!!
hi all u lovely peeps, hope ur all well?
sorry aint been on in a while stress etc.
well ive only got 8 days , will be 7 tomorrow till my bypass op on the 27th april and im well excited but also very very nervous, i just want the 27th to hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been doing the pre op diet and down 16lbs so far ! but not liking the head aches im getting which kirsten thinks is a side effect from the diet :-(
but not long to go now!

hows everyone been?

the count down has started wooohooooooooooooooo!! (as u will see on facebook if ur on mine lol)

loads of love from natalie xxxx

Hi Natalie, just want to wish you lots of luck for your op, not long now!!! I shall hopefully be having mine in 6-8 weeks, and I know what you mean about being nervous and excited. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing, hope you have a speedy pain free recovery too xxxxx

Good luck for the 27th and i'm with Bryan, i've heard on the pre op people get headaches if they aren't drinking enough... xx

Oooh...not long at all now. Feeling nervous at all or just excited? If you have any last minute questions just ask x

Back