• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 DAYS TILL OP!!

donzi84

hey guys, well i ahve my op in 4 days.... getting very very nervous now, i am on the pre-op diet and doing well think this is because im on nights at work so that is making it easier... not looking forward to the part before my first fill as i wont have any restriction??? so i guess it will like 4 weeks of dieting which i am not very good at!! i have found i have had alot of stomache ache on the pre-op diet and wondered if anyone else had suffered with it?? apart from that i feel fine.. quite suprized how usually when i do nights because your sleep, eating and everything is out iod sync i usually suffer lots with heartburn..but, i have not had any..
well i shall keep you posted and cant wait to see how much i have lost on the pre-op diet as i can tell. love to everyone

good luck

:flowers: good luck luvvy,ule be fine 1nce its done welcome being slimmer with open arms,let us know how u go on:character00264::happy036::happy096::happy096:

Cant comment on your stomach as I did not do the pre op diet....the next four days will fly by I cant believe this time last week I was on the operating table and here I am sat here now lol...its amazing what these surgeons can do....xx

Good luck hun, I was the opposite of you on my pre op diet I had no stomach ache but I did have heartburn which I don`t usually suffer from especially when I was eating sod all haha. I`m nearly 3 weeks post band and I`ve got my fill on the 25th Nov and all I can say to this is thank god!!! Only lost 4lb post op but at least its off not on and just trying to keep it off now till fill day. The next 4 days will fly by for u xxx

hey guys, well i ahve my op in 4 days.... getting very very nervous now, i am on the pre-op diet and doing well think this is because im on nights at work so that is making it easier... not looking forward to the part before my first fill as i wont have any restriction??? so i guess it will like 4 weeks of dieting which i am not very good at!! i have found i have had alot of stomache ache on the pre-op diet and wondered if anyone else had suffered with it?? apart from that i feel fine.. quite suprized how usually when i do nights because your sleep, eating and everything is out iod sync i usually suffer lots with heartburn..but, i have not had any..
well i shall keep you posted and cant wait to see how much i have lost on the pre-op diet as i can tell. love to everyone

Hi Donzi!

4 Days, oh my God. It will fly now!
Good luck for this week, you will be fine!
Which pre op diet are you doing? I done the diet soup, yoghurt and jelly one and I can say that it was the worst bit of it all. DOn't worry about having no restriction. You don't have a fill less than 4 weeks as you will have your own restriction in the case of swelling for a few weeks, plus you will feel a little bloated from trapped wind. I am nearly 3 weeks post band and my restriction is still ok and I am having my first fill in just over a week. I didnt have a stomach ache when I was on the pre op but I have never had hunger pains like it!!! I promise you wont regret it. To be honest with you, I felt a bit down the day after I got out of hospital, but that was because my tummy felt bruised and I was feeling sorry for myself. Once I got over that day I started healing really fast and I swear to you I feel fantastic! I lost 13lb on the pre op and have lost 17lb post op and have lost 25 inches since starting my pre op diet. I am so looking forward to having a fill now and continuing this euphoric feeling. I'm very excited for you! If youre worried or have any questions or would like to talk things over, its no problem, just message me and I'll give you my number and we can have a chat!

Lots of love and best wishes for your op, keep us informed of whats happening, we are all here for you!

Ginaxxxx

Hi Donzi!

4 Days, oh my God. It will fly now!
Good luck for this week, you will be fine!
Which pre op diet are you doing? I done the diet soup, yoghurt and jelly one and I can say that it was the worst bit of it all. DOn't worry about having no restriction. You don't have a fill less than 4 weeks as you will have your own restriction in the case of swelling for a few weeks, plus you will feel a little bloated from trapped wind. I am nearly 3 weeks post band and my restriction is still ok and I am having my first fill in just over a week. I didnt have a stomach ache when I was on the pre op but I have never had hunger pains like it!!! I promise you wont regret it. To be honest with you, I felt a bit down the day after I got out of hospital, but that was because my tummy felt bruised and I was feeling sorry for myself. Once I got over that day I started healing really fast and I swear to you I feel fantastic! I lost 13lb on the pre op and have lost 17lb post op and have lost 25 inches since starting my pre op diet. I am so looking forward to having a fill now and continuing this euphoric feeling. I'm very excited for you! If youre worried or have any questions or would like to talk things over, its no problem, just message me and I'll give you my number and we can have a chat!

Lots of love and best wishes for your op, keep us informed of whats happening, we are all here for you!

Ginaxxxx

thank you thats really kind, i have been on nights all week and finished this morning had a little sleep and when i got up i felt so sick nerves are really kicking in now... thank you for your kind words xx

good luck hun, kee up all your hard work it will pay off. look forward to following your progress x

OOO, so exciting. It is almost your day! Take deep breaths, it will all be over in no time at all. Don't worry, you have your support team here and people with loads of experience to guide you after.

Best wishes and speedy recovery. Let us know how you are doing.

Back