• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 mile walk

just got back from a 8 mile walk with my two kids aged 13 n 10 . was dicky dark lol and very very cold . but very refreshing i felt good. tomorrow we will go earlier lol beat the dicky dark

:eek: WOW ! 8 miles !

I'd get knackered Driving it let alone walking it:8855:

Andy x

lol i love walking and it doing me good. cant wait for tomoz now . im so full of energy since bypass 6 weeks ago im like a new person. my clothes getting baggy and i feel so healthy. still not needed my b12 inj yet gone try n wait till 3 months.

Amazing stuff...Can't wait to be in the position to do this kind of stuff with my kids.:sigh:

Take Care

Andy x

whens ya op andy. my kids cant wait to go swimming with me, they missed out on fun stuff with me through weight i got some catching up to do now. we all signing up to do coast to coast next september as a family. so my fitness n weightloss must keep getting better. x

Hi Maz

Thanks for the invite :) gladly accepted.

I have no date for an op as yet..i got turned down in January this year because i hadn't done 6 months with the dietician. In the meantime i've been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnoea and my nurse that dealt with me automatically sent a referral to see a Professor Alcolado and my appt with him is on the 21st of this month.
I have no idea why i'm seeing him or his team,but it's definately to do with getting Bariatric surgery as i had a small discussion with my sleep ap nurse about it.

In the meantime i have another 6 weeks left of the 6 months to do before the dietician will file a report for me...i've only lost 8lb ( although i didnt get weighed the first week..scales didnt work for me:eek:)
She has said that she will put a good report in for me though.

So all in all i hope to find a lot more out leading up to xmas all being well.

I'll keep you posted!
Take care

Andy x

hope you get it soon.best thing i ever did .try the pre op diet . i lost 10 pounds in 4 days .x

wow ! can you tell me what that consisted of please?

xx

Back