• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Im new here

Welcome Steph to minis and glad you have your referral. The time will fly by I had my first appt in April and my second is tomorrow!!!!! and that 4and a half month has flown by.
Good luck on your journey

Jay xx

Welcome to Mini's you will find that the time just flies by and any question u have just ask it no matter how small you think it is. You will get that much help on here - its fabulous and EVERYONE is so kind, best of luck with your weight loss journey!!

Hi steph, and welcome to Minis:DI had my byapss at Macclesfield with Mr Agwunobi nealry 6 weeks ago, and feel fab, and have lost nearly 3 stone already:D
Ask away if you have any questions x;)

Welcome to Minimins! Well done on you going through all the hoops and hopefully your surgery will be very soon.

Welcome Steph!Glad to see another from the north west,Im in Liverpool.Great forum everyone very helpful and caring.Will follow your journey with interest as I may go to the same hospital as you.x

hi steph welcome to minnis. im in salford and having my bypass at salford royal next month, i hope.the wating time at the spire hospitals dosnt seam to be nealy as long as at the nhs hospitals so you may not bee very long before you have it done. good luck on your journy .........kath

Wow you are all soooooooo nice, I feel at home already xxx
Candie...what was your waiting time for Macclesfield?
Steph xx

Hi Steph and welcome to minis... Everyone on here is super uper at giving information and any support they can offer. And your right, this is probably the friendliest site i've ever been on too!

Have fun and don't be afraid to ask any questions, however trivial or funny you think they are.... oh yes and people actually don't mind if your having a bad day and have a rant, they actually help with that too :) welcome, enjoy. Look forward to reading your progress x

hi steph glad you plucked up the courage to jump on board an join us great to meet you an look forward to hearing your story xxxxx

You're right, it is a long walk to New York but you'd be welcome. :D

Seriously, though, welcome to the boards. Glad you're here.

Hi Steph, welcome to Mini's. x

Back