• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Went for a 3 mile walk

Karen19745

Hi Me and my son went out last night for a walk with the dogs, we went to my aunty's house and then she came with us with her dogs.

We walked up to my mams and let the dogs on a nearby field to run around, we then walked to another aunty's house had a cuppa and then I walked back home.

I was so proud of myself, I worked it out on auto route and we had walked 3 miles I couldn't believe it, I know I couldn't have walked that before the operation I would have had back ache and been out of breath but I wasn't I felt so energetic and healthy.

This bypass is definitely the best decision I have ever made in my life. Not only can I see the difference with my weight and my clothes but I can feel the difference in my health too.

Got to see my cousin in hospital tonight but I will be going out again tomorrow night, can't wait and can't believe I just said that (I used to hate walking)

I used to come in from work and tv straight on and that was me for the night. But not anymore, Karen xxx:D

you must be so happy,well done x ,i cant wait to go walking again,

I hear you Karen, it's amazing how something that used to be so abhorrent to us pre op can give us so much pleasure post op. I'm betting the dogs loved the walk and will get a lot more exercise now your well on the way to being a skinny mini xxxx

Karen, isn't it lovely to be 'normal' again.
Well done to you and enjoy your new life.
Lynne x

Thanks everyone, Karen x

Back