• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 Nov 2010

cah-ching

I've done an aerobics class this morning. :)

I'll head off to the gym in an hour while I wait for my lunch to digest.

Mixxy ...... I hope you're asleep right about now!!!

I AM STRONG
YOU ARE STRONG

We can do this ... exercise makes you feel great and gives a sense of achievement!!! C'mon folks x

Hi CC

If going to a body combat class tonight and then a 45 minute dog walk :D

Tomorrow its RPM and a dog walk - not made my mind up for the rest of the week :rolleyes:

CC you exhaust me . . . I have walked the dogs in the pouring rain and have every intention of a session down the gym later as long as I can get organised at home first.

Having been away all weekend there is a lot of catching up to do here :-(

Hi CC

If going to a body combat class tonight and then a 45 minute dog walk :D

Tomorrow its RPM and a dog walk - not made my mind up for the rest of the week :rolleyes:

Woohoo! Well have a great time. I don't really like release no. 45 .. but I do like track 6(i think) Because The Night.

What gym do you go to? x

Wow, you lot wear me out! I only do a few weights in my chair and I need an hour on an iron lung :D Keep up the great work all of you! XX

No, I was out. I'm crap at sleeping when on nights!

BUT! I don't like to have much sleep on the first day off as I wouldn't sleep tonight!

I've only had 2 hours sleep and been out shopping for the food etc with Rachel. I will be in bed early tonight I promise :)

Good lad!!! Have a really good sleep. Rest properly eh? (no press ups) :) I'll see you tomorrow ;)

CC you exhaust me . . . I have walked the dogs in the pouring rain and have every intention of a session down the gym later as long as I can get organised at home first.

Having been away all weekend there is a lot of catching up to do here :-(

Me? I don't feel at all knackered today. Tomorrow's Zumba and Karate will change that though!

Hope you make it to the gym :)

Made it to the gym but only did a quick 40 minute session. 20 minutes cycling and 20 minutes hill climb on the treadmill. Never could run very well so marching up a hill is as good as it gets for me!

Makes my thighs burn which must be good. Need to get more time to swim as well but hate having loads of kids in the pool. Think I need to check out what times are adults only!!!

Made it to the gym but only did a quick 40 minute session. 20 minutes cycling and 20 minutes hill climb on the treadmill. Never could run very well so marching up a hill is as good as it gets for me!

Makes my thighs burn which must be good. Need to get more time to swim as well but hate having loads of kids in the pool. Think I need to check out what times are adults only!!!
thank you for coming back and letting me know hwo fantastically you've done today! :clap: ... tomorrow? ;)

I guess it's worth showing and sharing with you what I did yesterday.

I did aerobics - 40:00 mins
Then headed to the gym and did 10 minutes on the bike.

So at the gym I started doing weights again (I had a week off). I decided to do Shoulders and Biceps. I did 3 sets of 15 reps for each exercise - supersetting the exercises with a break of about 30-50 seconds in between. On the final set I upped the weight so as to tear more of my muscle so I can progress on to heavier weights.

Shoulders:

SHRUGS
[YOUTUBE]g6qbq4Lf1FI[/YOUTUBE]

UPRIGHT ROWS
[YOUTUBE]unVOElrQTQY[/YOUTUBE]

SHOULDER PRESS
[YOUTUBE]B-aVuyhvLHU[/YOUTUBE]

BICEPS:

CONCENTRATION CURLS (exhausts me)
[YOUTUBE]dgvKbfP6lTU[/YOUTUBE]

PREACHER CURLS (very hard but I persisted)
[YOUTUBE]PB2WQSr52ks[/YOUTUBE]

HAMMER CURLS
[YOUTUBE]P6eeJn_aHqM[/YOUTUBE]

HTHs

Villages. I go to Villages Health Club.

Many moons ago (6/7 yrs ago) I used to go to Esporta - I went to the Coventry one too. Don't know if he still works there, a musclular asian guy called Ali was my personal trainer - he was from Esporta Coventry.

I dont think so but I have only been at this one a year or so. Used to be a member of the Rugby one which is now Virgin.

Village as in the hotel one?

Back