• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 stone mark passed toay

happy days

Hi everyone
Would just like to share my excitement today I have hit 8 stone 1lb
It has took 31 weeks so iam feeling very chuffed with myself. Hope the next 5 stone comes off as quickly. :)

that is sooooo amazing, a very big well done to you :) :553::553::553::553::553: xxx

Well done xxx

Hi everyone
It has took 31 weeks so iam feeling very chuffed with myself. Hope the next 5 stone comes off as quickly. :)

Congratulations
you should be very proud of yourself and in such a short period of time.

Wishing you every success with the last % stones too:)

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Thanks everyone, I just had to share it with people who understand as I think everyone else is sick of me talking about weight lol

Hi everyone

Brilliant well done you xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Brilliant, Happy ... wish I was there but still very happy for Happy xxx :D:D

Thanks honey you will be there soon.
Iam not ignoring your friend request I just can't accept it on my phone and getting on a laptop with 2 teenagers in the house is impossible lol x

Well done you!! Excellent work !!
I'm right behind you (with my losses so to speak :) )

mazbrad said:
happy,. what a acheivment , you should be so proud of yourself. love to read these stories as it gives the poeple waiting or just post op hope. without these stories i imagine lots of people would have gave up on journey so thanks for sharing your amazing weightloss . congratulations and heres to the next 5 stone loss ,xx

Thanks maz x

Back