• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Six stone & one lb lost so far!!

ditzeeblonde

My weight loss this morning took me to just over the 6 stone lost this year, 32lbs of which has been since my op 8 weeks ago!

I'm one very happy bunny this morning :D

I'm trying not to put pressure on myself but would love to hit the 100lbs by the end of the year, what an achievement that would be for 2010!

Sorry had to share far too excited! x

Re: Six stone & one lb!

Omg ditzeeblonde that is flippin amazing girl good on ya I bet u feel like a different women don't u?
How u managed that seems u done well b4 the op too did u follow a certain programme or was it just healthy eating??
Well done again that's a massive achievement!! Have u got much more to lose?? Xxx

Absolutely flipping brilliant girl! Woweeeeeee! You should be so very proud of yourself. So, so much of that is down to your hard work and determination. I'm totally thrilled for you. xxxx

Well done Linzi, fantastic achievement! It shows that the better prepared you are for the op the better you fare afterwards. There is no reason why you shouldn't reach your end of year target, go for it! xx

Hurrah, brilliant news, you go girl!!!!

And never feel the need to apologise, we love to hear everyone's great news, so you share away.

xxx

WOWOWOW thats amazing, even more amazing is that you lost so much preop - fantastic and I know you will achieve your goal! xx

Well done that is a brilliant achievement you should be proud of yourself, Karen x

Thanks guys for all yr lovely comments... it means such a lot to come on here & have some great responses!

I've had a real spring in my step today.... too much infact, nearly had my jeans round my ankles in town today!!

Back