• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its been awhile im 11 weeks.

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
So I realized it's been a really long time since I've been on here. Weeks. Life has gotten The best of me. With the kids, and all this new energy. I just was sooo happy when I stepped on the scale today that I had to share with some of the most supportive people ever...... The wlsers on this forum!!!!.
So when I started this journey in sept of 2010 I was 305lbs.
January 5th I was 293lbs.

Today March 27th, 2011. I weighed in at 221lbs.
I have lost 72lbs in 11 weeks and I'm sooo happy.
I have 71 more to go till I reach my goal of 155.
So I'm finally half way mark. Did think I'd get there in 3 months but WOW. I'm going to be posting before and after pics.
I got all my stuff squared away for my cosmetics since it seems I might reach goal sooner the. I expected!.
Ok well hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Also my best friend from England got married today in panama city Florida. Just wanted to share lol don't know why.......
I'm just a ball of happiness today. I have my 3 month post op apt on the 30th I can't wait to see what the doctor says to me. I'm super excited.
No one recognizes me anymore. It's weird.

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well done. Congratulations on what you have achieved already :)

Great to hear from you Dee and very well done!
So proud of you.

Busy girl... and a ball of happiness... I love it...

Keep spreading the sparkle. xxx

I love reading these posts where people have vanished for a while because they are 'loving' their new lives. It makes me smile every time, because thats what life should be like.
Good on you !!
Lynne xx

Wow you are lucky with the cosmetics,our hospitals wont do it till you are in maintenance for two years and they are cutting cs drasticly,most people wont get it.do you get yours under your insurance?Good job getting half way!Maz x

WOW! What an inspiration - fantastic weight loss x

Big an Bouncy said:
Wow you are lucky with the cosmetics,our hospitals wont do it till you are in maintenance for two years and they are cutting cs drasticly,most people wont get it.do you get yours under your insurance?Good job getting half way!Maz x

My insurance does cover arms and stomach, but it's also a 2 year process. My uncle is a plastic surgeon in brazil. ( my birthplace though I've lived in the USA since I was 4) so he will do tummy, arms, legs, and breasts for $4200 dollars. When I said I got it all squared away is I told his practice that when I felt I was 9-12months away from doing plastics I would start a payment plan so I can have it payed off by the time I do it. So this weekend I set everything up to make payments and then I'll pay the remainder when I'm down there for surgery. I don't plan on doing anything till I reach goal and maintain for atleast 2 months. It's just I was shocked to realize I'm not even 3 months out and at the half way mark.

Bev said:
Great to hear from you Dee and very well done!
So proud of you.

Busy girl... and a ball of happiness... I love it...

Keep spreading the sparkle. xxx

Thanks Bev. I have been too busy. Not being ashamed to leave the house gives you ALOT to catch up on lol. Although I have to admit I'm not enjoying the hubby's jealousy all of a sudden. His strongest point to me was he wasn't a jealous person, and now I realize you don't need to be jealous when your wife is topping the scales at 305lbs and no man looks at her. But now at 221 and a size 14 it seems I'm getting more attention then before and he's not enjoying it. I still can't believe I'm a size 14!!!! That's just insane to me I haven't been a size 14 since I was in high school hahahahaha. I'm posting pics today to the before and after check them out.

Thank you to everyone else as well. I love the support and kindness on this forum. Its been great.

Back