• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8lbs to target!

You have done so brilliantly Nic! Normal BMI is our ultimate dream isn't it. Hurrah!

Yep - am34E too! Getting my knockers sorted next Thursday! Cannot WAIT! Want to stay the same bra size but with some 'substance' to them. Having an uplift and augmentation. Bring it on! This time next week I'll be checking-in at the hospital ... Eeeeeeek!

Lilac I'm so so jealous. I got measured on Tuesday and I'm a 34e now as well but I look down at them and think ..where??
I'm off cruising and don't know what the wifi is like onBoard so want to say Good luck now hun ...just in case I'm cut off from cyber space lol xxxx

Thanks ladies :)
xxx

Roflmao butterfly :)

Nicola got so carried away with all the booby news I forgot to say well done on getting to normal BMI ... The holy grail of WLS :D

Amazing as always lovely lady xx

Thanks hon :) Doing the pics is the only way I can get to grips with how I look now. My brain still thinks I'm obese :/

You look amazing!!!! Really sorry you cant see it yourself! Hope your brain catches up soon!

whooooo! Look at you!!!

Nicola, what a success. Go you xxx

Back