• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 Stone gone and 9 to go

12dobidog

Today is my WI day and I have now lost 9 stone, 53lb pre op and 73 post op.
To meet my agreed target I have another 9 stone to go but realistically I am looking to lose another 7 stone and it will probably take me another year to do it but I am ready for this.
Half way and still going strong:D
Bryan

:)Amazing:)

Well done-how much better do you feel?

Very well done mate, you are doing fantastic. i'm sure th rest will come off in no time. ;)

well done there brian ur doing really well chap keep up the great work
regards steve

well done xx

Brian i don't doubt for one minute that this time next year you will be the same person in a body 7stone lighter. You deserve every success xx

Super news Bryan, lovely to hear you are well on your way.

Thanks guys.
Me and the misses are going away for a few days ( without the girls for the first time in 24 years) so I wont be online next week, but, I feel great and looking forward to having a complete break. We have booked through the Dog Friendly Club so our dog can come too. We have booked a converted barn near Hearne and looking forward to spending time walking through the woodlands that back on to the barn and are going to have a look at some of the villages around Canterbury as this is where we would like to move to.
Good luck to every one
Bryan

Last edited:
Back