• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 weeks and counting

Beegee

St Georges Tooting

Hi all, I came across this site when I was researching for any forum discussions (positive or negative) on the bypass surgery performed at St Georges in Tooting. The posts were a few years old.. most said that the unit was very good but the waiting list was long. I had my very first meeting with a surgeon two weeks ago who told me I could be on the table before the end of the year. I am nervous, excited, undecided... has anyone had the surgery recently at St Georges, how long was you on the waiting list and feedback on your experiences?

BTW what amazing transformations I have seen on here.. wow!

So much has happened to get me to this point but it is now only 9 weeks and counting before I start day one of my new life.. Gastric bypass is scheduled for 19 October at St Anthonys. I have read three books written by post-oppers and have tried to dip into the forums on a regular basis. I now feel I am ready and am just counting down the days.... hours, minutes:flirt2:

Hi Beegee. I'm a St Anthony's bypasser girl. They are super. I felt I'd been on a major surgery mini-break I felt that good. x

good luck for your upcoming bypass

Back