• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 years post rny bypass....any others??

lovelyzobo

I am 9 years post bypass, but have just had revision surgery due to weight gain....just interested if there were any other, long long termed out there?! Xx

Hi hun, I'm not a long termer I'm afraid but I was just wondering if you could share your story with us? It might be helpful for newbies like me to see what life years post op was like, how you coped with regain and whatever you can share that we can learn from :) xx

6 years post-op

I am over 6 years post- op and have been able to maintain my weightloss within a half stone of my goal. I won't lie, it has been hard and due to unrelated health issues I had significant regain that I have worked hard to shift. I am now back in my smallest clothes working my pouch rules and feeling on top of the world!

I am over 6 years post- op and have been able to maintain my weightloss within a half stone of my goal. I won't lie, it has been hard and due to unrelated health issues I had significant regain that I have worked hard to shift. I am now back in my smallest clothes working my pouch rules and feeling on top of the world!

Thanks for sharing that hon, it's great to know how you're getting on so far down the line. Xx

Just popped by and its so wonderful to see you posting and back at target. I am so delighted for you. Keep in touch

Back