• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nebie

higgo

Hi all new to the forum I am considering revision surgery as my gastric bypass worked but in tge last coupld of years i have started to gain weight after reading around I'm not sure what way to go, the type that appeals to me is the ROSE procedure but there doesn't seem to be many testimonies out there.

Any help will be good

Hi and welcome to the site :) I'm still pre-op so cannot answer your questions, unfortunately. I hope someone else can soon. When did you have your bypass and why do you think you are now gaining weight?

Hi all new to the forum I am considering revision surgery as my gastric bypass worked but in tge last coupld of years i have started to gain weight after reading around I'm not sure what way to go, the type that appeals to me is the ROSE procedure but there doesn't seem to be many testimonies out there.

Any help will be good
Hi,
I'm in exactly the same boat as you. There's hardly any information online for the uk .
I'm toying with the idea of going to the US to have it done where it is now common but it's about £8000 all in. I'm lookinjg at India too where its about a third less.
Frustrating!
Good luck.

Back