• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band over Bypass??

lovelyzobo

Hi, I wondered if anyone had had a revision of band over the bypass?

I have had a lot of weight gain and am so scared about it spiralling out of control again, I have got an appointment on Wednesday to talk about it with my surgeon.....just looking for any folk that might have had this done??

XX

Hi

There are a few members who have the fobi ring over their bypass, is that what you are looking to get?

Good luck with your appointment and it just goes to show that WLS is just a tool x

Band over Bypass

I recently had my revision due to mal-absorption. I had the bypass in 2002 and kept my weight off for 7 yrs. Then I began to gain weight and my labs were getting poorer. Had iron transfusion, developed early stage of osteoporosis, B12 injections and 60 lbs. I had the surgery in May and my intestines were re-connected and the excess stomach past my staple line was removed. I am doing great and labs are up. My only problem is nutty butter peanut butter cookies. I really have to break that off. Hope this helps

Back