• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A 32 to a 20 in 12 weeks!!

seawaves

Well the title says it all i have been out shopping today for an outfit as i'm going to a 40th birthday party on saturday, i ended up with a size 20 top & drum roll please a size 20 bottom!!!!!! Jeans are still a 24 but i won't moan about that!!
So yes i think i'm a little happy at the moment!! :D

Absolutely amazing! I'm utterly thrilled for you. :D Enjoy the party in your new sassy glad-rags!
Grace xxx

Em... I can't tell you how amazing it is to read this.. after hearing from you on the day of your surgery... it's flown past and despite all the ups and downs you are doing brilliantly and with such a great attitude.

Fantastic... not just a roll call... but another fantastic 'role model' on here...

We have some amazing post oppers.

Love you xxx

Awesome really just about sums it up. Very very well done, and enjoy the feeling :) xx

Fandabbydozy!
You must be so chuffed, great news xXx

Awwww sweetheart, that is fantastic!!! I am so proud of you. Thank you for your message, will phone when I can, but things a bit difficult :-(((
Love you loads, bet you are feeling wonderful, you so deserve it hun xxxx

I am really chuffed for you seawaves - Keep up the good work and enjoy ya 40th Birthday Party , I am out for my 40th Friday - Good times xx

Back