• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A couple of goals reached just wish it was a better time

Mixman

Well I've done it. 14st 13lb and 3/4. Took a pic but weight of camera took it back up to 15

Plus the bike ride took me over 3000 miles for the year so far.

Also been thinking about things. When I ride I drink between 2 and 3 litres of fluids. That weighs between 5 and 7 pounds..

nice one Mixxy i hit the milestone of 15-13 today which is the smallest i have been since i was about 18 xx

well done you! your doing fab x

well done mixman

Youve done amazing mate. your an inspiration to me. I hope you get the other stuff sorted bud.

Massive Massive MASSIVE welldone to you my friend. :) xxx

Well I've done it. 14st 13lb and 3/4. Took a pic but weight of camera took it back up to 15

Also been thinking about things. When I ride I drink between 2 and 3 litres of fluids. That weighs between 5 and 7 pounds..

Get news Mixxy, hope you get everything sorted soon. Life is really hard at times isn't it? But you know what you've had difficult challenges before and you've come out the other side triumphant, just look at you know, It will work out mate all for the better one way or another. Relationships eh?

All the best

Lin xxx

massive congratulations x

:)Congratulaions Mixxy:)

More fabulous milestones-well done

Well done that is a great achievement. Also for doing it when you have extra stress as well. Pre-op if you were like me you would of comfort ate. You are truely inspirational.
xxxxxxxxx

Brilliant Mixxy, you truly deserve this tremendous achievement... love and hugs xxx

Well done!

Mixxy? Does this mean your dad owes you some money now for a certain bet?

Good on you mate, not an easy time i know xx

i drink upwards of 3 litres of water at the gym (i sweat bucket loads), plus nearly a litre of water as a protein shake after, so nearly 4 litres in total, bearing in mind a litre of water weighs approx 1 kg and 1 kg = 2.2lbs :eek: so i take close to 9lbs of fluids in the 2 hours or so at the gym, i pee like a race horse all afternoon after mind!! ;)

SO DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF AFTER THE GYM...EVER!!

Back