• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A couple of NSV's ~ my first real ones :)

top_kat

I'm about 17 days post op now and I physically notice a big difference already in how I feel having lost just over 2 stone in the past 4 weeks, but for the first time on friday night someone actually commented on my weight loss.

A mum I've not seen at all during the school holidays and I turned up to the football training where her son was as well, her first words to me were "wow, you've lost lots of weight" normally someone commenting on my weight would make me feel embarrassed because I've been so big for so long, but to actually have someone notice and comment was such a positive. :woohoo:

And another one was today, I had to purchase a feliway diffuser to try and get our rescue cats to settle with our other kitties and I was actually able to bend down and reach into the plug next to the unit without having to get right down on my knees to plug it in lol :woohoo:

I also see daylight between my tummy and the steering wheel on my car and it no longer rubs while Im driving :woohoo:

I'm loving these NSVs :)

Well done top kat ... Lots more nsvs to come yet xxx

Well done Kat - so pleased for you - love the steering wheel one! Tracey xxx

I do too, cos it means I can wear light coloured tops and not end up with dirty marks lol

I also walked up the flights of stairs to the office today and wasn't out of breath at the top . . . :D

What fab NSVs . They really help the journey don't they?

A not so good one today tho . . .a bra that was too tight around now fits . . .which is good . . .but the cups are now far too loose . . .it would appear I've lost considerable size on my boobs :(

Congratulations. The NSV are the best bit about the whole thing. The little things most people take for granted are the things we appreciate most as when get them back. Well done :) x

A not so good one today tho . . .a bra that was too tight around now fits . . .which is good . . .but the cups are now far too loose . . .it would appear I've lost considerable size on my boobs :(

I've got this trouble too! The question is, when do you start forking out on new underwear? I'm trying to make do or get cheap bras at the minute as I'm (hopefully) going to shrink some more, but can't wait to buy some sexy numbers... x
Well done by the way!

Im going to hold off buying, although I've gone up and down in size so often over the years that I've bought things which I still have. As it is I have wardrobes and drawers full of clothes right down to size 20/22 (I was at 34/36 in trousers at my highest point :( ) but whenever I've lost before, I've always kept it because I've never been confident that I wouldn't go back to needing it.

This time, I'm going to start listing on ebay and use the money for a new wardrobe as I shrink lol

Good idea about eBay! Well done on your loss too :)

Im going to hold off buying, although I've gone up and down in size so often over the years that I've bought things which I still have. As it is I have wardrobes and drawers full of clothes right down to size 20/22 (I was at 34/36 in trousers at my highest point :( ) but whenever I've lost before, I've always kept it because I've never been confident that I wouldn't go back to needing it.

This time, I'm going to start listing on ebay and use the money for a new wardrobe as I shrink lol

I sold loads on eBay & funded some of my new clothes with it too. Prudent to try to hold off buying too much as the weight comes off it can get expensive. Trouble is I couldn't resist LOL I am a hopoholic now & bank balance liking a bashing. But such fun!

Back