• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A good bra can make all the difference !

los in it

Since losing so much weight ive noticed my boobs are looking very sorry for themselves just big sad sacks of skin! Have brought new tops but my boobs made them look all out of shape in some photos it looked like my boobs were keeping my knees warm!
So off to evans I go got measured and im down 3 sizes! Brought some new bras .....what a difference everything's back in its right place tops look better I feel better got the saggy skin around my armpits but that dont matter whose going to see that
now thinking of getting some control underwear sometime

Los in it keep your eye out for Aldi's range very good quality. I call them my pull you up shove it all in pants lol there like cycling shorts with the bum up lifts in and the do the longer ones just above the knees. I think I paid £6:99 if not less than that, they wash lovely and keep their shape ( and yours) they do s m l. :)

Thanks for the tip Mouse I have that shop near me so will look out for them looked online for some, very expensive

Having same prob . I did do a thread as cant finf a cheap enough bra to hold up the saggy deflated balloons x

I find T-shirt bras hold it all in well, theres nothing flying out of the top and they pull the floppy bits up to the body. George at Asda do good ones...i need some new bras..thankfully they have only shrunk a cup!
Good luck in your searches...

google crazy clearance :) Lovely bras, between 6-20 pounds. In all sizes.

Hi ladies if you google WikiHow 4 ways to measure Your Bra Size (just how it's written) it gives you a great guide on to measure yourself properly and how to work out cup sizes. Hope it's helpful. :)

I got mine from M&s and they hold me in and lift me up lovely. I have gone from a 48/50E to a 40E but lost all from the top :( never mind new boobs eventually. I find the tshirt Balconette fit great on me z

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150119_203515.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150119_203515.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 45
Thanks for the tips guys will look them both up, i now dont mind telling you all I was a size 50 h bra im now a 44f down 3 cup sizes !
I now keep looking at all those lovely femine bras and not the bolder holders I got my new ones in evans about £30 for 2 but will look on the sites suggested plus simply be as well

I've got a strange thing going on with mine. I was 42DD they have shrunk by a lot (mozzarella cheese in a bag lol) but the bras I was squeezing into now fit around the back and on the sides, it's not like a piece of string. But the cups now don't fit and I can't get a cup to fit me now there either to big or I end up with 4 boobs. I can't understand what's going on, I've lost weight the bras sort of fitted before but just better now around but not at the front. I've just become a weird shape not that I wasn't before lol

I find T-shirt bras hold it all in well, theres nothing flying out of the top and they pull the floppy bits up to the body. George at Asda do good ones...i need some new bras..thankfully they have only shrunk a cup!
Good luck in your searches...

You're right,and I've just bought a couple of these at Asda, they're great aren't they??! I look and feel so much better and my boobs are so much higher that the bras accentuate my new forming waistline! :)

Sorry Los
Not sure about bras at the moment, having same problem has Mouse.

Just want to say I like your new photo, and you can really tell you have lost a lot of weight. Well done.

I went and got measured at Debenhams , the lady was brilliant and told me as you get older you lose weight from the top of the breast and suggested balconette bras which support the breast . So it's worth going then. Buying them at george .

Back