• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Get yourself measured girls!

Stellap

At goal at last.....
I've lost over 6 stone and a lot of it has gone from my boobs. I decided (as I am still wearing my size 40F bras and they are doing absolutely nothing for me) to have my bra size remeassured so went into M & S tonight. I am now 36D from a 40F so no wonder my old bras are not giving me any support and my boobs look like spaniels ears. Anyway, now I know my size I splashed out nearly £100 on some really lovely feminie bras and it makes such a difference with my bust line looking so much better (not at all droopy now!). I recommend it if you've lost a lot of weight from your bust - it makes you feel a million dollars getting new underwear :)

:D:D:D:DI have a tape measure:D:D:D:D

Bryan, back off with the tape measure! Unless of course all you men are ready to be "measured" yourselves :D Im sure there would be plenty of helpers to aid me ;) x

so true. I had the other prob wearing a bra that is too small nearly died when i found out i was a 50 :-( hopefully not for ever though xxxx

Its great also to be able to buy them in normal shops instead of having to order them from elsewhere. I myself have bought 6 pretty coloured pairs from asda since losing weight. It makes a lovely change from the black,beige and white granny bra's I had before lol xx

I've never had puppies, more soft toys lol so hoping for the only change to be in the numbers not the letters...

Bryan, it's a brave man who offers to get tape out to measure women's chest sizes! Mind any man who can live in a house full of women and then come and chat with a few thousand more is well brave lol xx

I have now lost 46lbs and boy my boobs have sheunk big time, i had to get new bra's Asda do lovely bra's up to F size and they are so cheap from £4 up matching sets including big sizes for £6 brill for the weight journey, don't want to spend big money yet until i get near my goal, mind you i proberly wont need a bra by then lol

Back