• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A HEART FELT PLEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilT

As some know and can see it has been a long while since I posted - AND I HAVE HAD MY REASONS!

Well I still do pop in have a scout about and a read though!

AND RECENTLY HE SAYS SHOUTING LOUDLY THE WORD I USE IS HORRIFIED!

I have this morning in the wee hours read of fad diets, drinking whilst on the liver shrinking diet and all sorts of ways to abuse the tool we were given or about to have that is a gift! - and these are folk having or has WLS!

From someone who had it rough at first post op and saw the angels from an ITU bed! I have no regrets and treasure the new me and my gift!

Abuse it at your peril BUT DO SO PRIVATELY please as I am sure it not only peees me off but scares a few others as well and I for one think abusers (thati s what you/they are) need no sympathy and no there there its just a hiccup approach they need a jolly good KUPTA!

FOLLOW YOUR TEAMS INSTRUCTIONS STICK AT IT IT WORKS!

Sorry to hear that you had a bad time of it!

But i'd like you to remember that this is a forum, we also live in a country that is based on freedom of speech therefore, its unfair of you to ask people to stop sharing their experiances.......i for one like to see how other people are living not just text book how you should live but real people living with real lives coping with the new them, good and bad.....if people write it on here then they maybe needing an input and pointed in the right direction and should never be discouraged from doing so.

Me too sick note. People on here can be so judgmental. If we were all so perfect we wouldn't have got in this mess in the first place.

Oh Sicknote I am all for freedom of speech and genuine support and encouragement BUT the clue lays in the harsh but correct terms I chose to use "Abusers" find the threads have a read as they are actually posing a potential threat as saboteurs to those that actually need support!

Phil you're really right on the mark but sadly as is evident in the replies here, you're widdling against the wind. Fat people struggle to employ controls and fixing their plumbing doesn't fix their mindsets.

I couldn't care less if numpties want to risk their chance of having a normal healthy life by abusing their gift, however when I see them posting or in some cases boasting about their stupidity on a public access forum where there are vulnerable people, well that is another matter.

If people want help or advice there is always someone here to offer it, but some of them don't want help they just want validation for being dickheads. As for freedom of speech, well this forum is the property of the Owners and as such we are all bound by the rules set by the owners who thankfully pay for the bandwidth. If you want freedom to say what you like then start your own forum, otherwise stick to the rules of this one, which is the best on the net.

The NHS is struggling to fund WLS and there are a whole raft of people who would like nothing better than to see the money spent on giving fat lazy good for nothings surgery to make them healthy go somewhere else. Every time some pillock posts about abusing the investment made by a beleaguered NHS we fuel the debate against WLS funding.

Again Phil I admire your attitude regarding this and I am sure that you will be a huge WLS success story going forward. Sadly as the two responders have shown by so badly missing your point, you really are wasting your time mate

Good luck and Nihili Illigitimatae Carborundum

Karlos......well well well, I just knew you would be putting your opinion in here! Well done to you on another Dig at people who are not as "controlled" as you are and who don't do as well as you did, People who "abuse" their gift etc! I have seen you post on here for the last year or so and to be honest you get right on my nerves!! you are not the be all and end all of weightloss surgery and people like you and the original thread starter are scaring people away from this and other site's, there is freedom of speech and i am well aware of the wls forum rules, why do you think that everyone other than you or people that dont think like you are nieve? have you ever really looked at yourself? properly looked at yourself? your not perfect and you wasn't perfect to have needed surgery in the 1st place! We are REAL people and we all make mistakes and don't need silly little threads telling people to keep it too themselves! if you both dont like the real world and real people that are having surgery and "abusing the gift" then maybe you should both not read the threads!!! just an idea!

Dont' bother to responde to me as i have seen what happens to people that tell you the truth and i'm not up for being the target of your nasty tongue or others that hold you in high esteem at the moment, I dont hold you in high esteem just in case you hadn't noticed. I have a right to my opinion as do you although you seem to be able to say or spout off more than most on here!

You will be judged one day like you judge other people, lets hope you don't meet someone like yourself on that judgement day!!

I'm with Phil and Karlos!!!
How can anyone be provided with such a gift and then blatantly take the Pxxs?

Ok, play nice please!

Sicknote - I'm afraid you cannot dictate who responds to your posts. If you don't like what Karlos says, feel free to add him to your ignore list. I'm sure he wont mind.

There is no need to site judgement as some sort of punishment either. Wether that judgement is informal, legal or religious.

Mazza i didnt realise i was not allowed to imply that i was not up for this to turn nasty! anyway Karloss feel free to respond to my post!

Lotsabeefy.....your statement, when you took your 1st breath of life you had been given a gift..........so to say people that abuse a gift pxx you off etc, I think technically you was one of them? just a thought

Phil you're really right on the mark but sadly as is evident in the replies here, you're widdling against the wind. Fat people struggle to employ controls and fixing their plumbing doesn't fix their mindsets.

I couldn't care less if numpties want to risk their chance of having a normal healthy life by abusing their gift, however when I see them posting or in some cases boasting about their stupidity on a public access forum where there are vulnerable people, well that is another matter.

If people want help or advice there is always someone here to offer it, but some of them don't want help they just want validation for being dickheads. As for freedom of speech, well this forum is the property of the Owners and as such we are all bound by the rules set by the owners who thankfully pay for the bandwidth. If you want freedom to say what you like then start your own forum, otherwise stick to the rules of this one, which is the best on the net.

The NHS is struggling to fund WLS and there are a whole raft of people who would like nothing better than to see the money spent on giving fat lazy good for nothings surgery to make them healthy go somewhere else. Every time some pillock posts about abusing the investment made by a beleaguered NHS we fuel the debate against WLS funding.

Again Phil I admire your attitude regarding this and I am sure that you will be a huge WLS success story going forward. Sadly as the two responders have shown by so badly missing your point, you really are wasting your time mate

Good luck and Nihili Illigitimatae Carborundum

Who on earth do you think you are? I am not a numpty not is my mindset a problem, you however are an arrogant twit. Go and pick on someone else.

How do you add people to an ignore list anyway?

Mazza i didnt realise i was not allowed to imply that i was not up for this to turn nasty! anyway Karloss feel free to respond to my post!

I questioned your use of the phrase 'judgement' !

If you have any issues with my post, please take the required route of raising it with me.

To anyone posting after my previous post on this thread, name calling will not be toleratedby anyone.

If this carries on I will have no choice but to close the thread.

I questioned your use of the phrase 'judgement' !

If you have any issues with my post, please take the required route of raising it with me.

To anyone posting after my previous post on this thread, name calling will not be toleratedby anyone.

If this carries on I will have no choice but to close the thread.

Why doesn't that apply to the original posts? You are protecting the wrong people. If you are a moderator you can hardly moderate youself?

I think rule 5 is the bigger issue here with karlos' rude post.

Karlos......well well well, I just knew you would be putting your opinion in here! Well done to you on another Dig at people who are not as "controlled" as you are and who don't do as well as you did, People who "abuse" their gift etc! I have seen you post on here for the last year or so and to be honest you get right on my nerves!! you are not the be all and end all of weightloss surgery and people like you and the original thread starter are scaring people away from this and other site's, there is freedom of speech and i am well aware of the wls forum rules, why do you think that everyone other than you or people that dont think like you are nieve? have you ever really looked at yourself? properly looked at yourself? your not perfect and you wasn't perfect to have needed surgery in the 1st place! We are REAL people and we all make mistakes and don't need silly little threads telling people to keep it too themselves! if you both dont like the real world and real people that are having surgery and "abusing the gift" then maybe you should both not read the threads!!! just an idea!

Dont' bother to responde to me as i have seen what happens to people that tell you the truth and i'm not up for being the target of your nasty tongue or others that hold you in high esteem at the moment, I dont hold you in high esteem just in case you hadn't noticed. I have a right to my opinion as do you although you seem to be able to say or spout off more than most on here!

You will be judged one day like you judge other people, lets hope you don't meet someone like yourself on that judgement day!!

Who are you again? ;)

Firstly I really couldn't care less what you think about me or my opinion. If I get on your nerves, well so be it, frankly I don’t know who you are, nor can I remember reading any of your previous posts. I guess you were on my ignore/insignificant member list without me realising it :D

Your post is badly written, littered with lazy grammatical and spelling errors that are really indicative and to be honest not worthy of a considered response so I’ll just go along with the moderator and advise you to put me on your ignore list as I have you.

Who on earth do you think you are? I am not a numpty not is my mindset a problem, you however are an arrogant twit. Go and pick on someone else.

And you are an illiterate with a real lack of comprehension skills. but hey let's not resort to childish name calling shall we :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back