• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a few days in fat hell

moomoo1

well thurs morning my toddler was taken to hosp with bad asthma thankfully after 4 days in she fine but I felt so exposed everything from squeezing into ambulance to getting onto the overnight bed praying it wouldn't collapse infront of ward to having to get a chair with no arms on so I could fit in it. every time I ate I felt like they all were going to be berating me to themselves like look at the fat one eating again! I know I would have snored loudly and just felt so bad about myself whilst sick with worry bout my daisy what a horrid time:(

Aww I hope little one is doing good....as for you Hun ignore easier said than done but just use it he eurghhhh feeling as power to your determination to beat the weight eventually ....those hospital cot beds for parents are awful hope you get some rest

Jo x

Oh bless you, hope your little girl is feeling better, easier said than done. It don't care what others think/feel, you are the only one that matters and let these reminders just prompt you forward with your journey get a good nights sleep in your own bed xxx

Hope you are both out on the other side now x

I remember those feelings well. Hope you and your daughter are doing ok now x

Back