• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A lady 11 years post gbp

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
my gastric bypass tips...... Stay tuned - YouTube

This lady has done this video 11 years post bypass. She is very straight talking, informative, honest. A very good video and makes you understand how you keep going for long term success.

I really enjoyed this video. Hope it helps other pre and post op people too :D

Thanks Fuffs, will watch with interest.

BTW - love the new profile piccy x

Thanks Fuffs, will watch with interest.

BTW - love the new profile piccy x

Thank you very much :D

I hope you enjoy the video :) xxx

hi fuffs loving your new avatar, thanks for you tube vid very informative. xx

preetypee said:
You are looking great, thanks for the video. xx

Thank you preety and Lynda :D Very nice of you :D and my pleasure about the video. I love seeing people years down the line. Though they are rare xxx

penelope1008 said:
Here Sophie is she your long lost twin, from your profile & her video you could be twins you both look great.

Aaww thanks Penny. And lol!!! That crossed my mind when I was watching it lol xxx

lol!!! That made me giggle! Kids are so demanding lol

Just watched it Fuffs, very interesting and inspirational...thanks for posting it.
Loving your new piccy too.
Em xxxxx

Evenstarr said:
Just watched it Fuffs, very interesting and inspirational...thanks for posting it.
Loving your new piccy too.
Em xxxxx

Glad you enjoyed it. I really hoped people would like it, as it's so open and honest.

And thank you very much. Lovely of you to say chick xxx

I enjoyed the link Fuffs, it had some sound advice and coming from someone with the experience made it very poignant. Thanks for sharing. :)

Jen1961 said:
I enjoyed the link Fuffs, it had some sound advice and coming from someone with the experience made it very poignant. Thanks for sharing. :)

That was my thoughts too :D sometimes it hard to think into the maintenance stage. Was good to think of the long term. Really glad you enjoyed it xxx

Back