• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A reason to return - LISTEN TO KARLOS

PhilT

Well having just reached target a little over! if thats how you put it! There are some wise words echoing in my head and in the past I tended to shy away a bit from the non cotton wrapped shooting direct from the hip!

Recently I have been more than frustrated with attempts by folks to conquer WLS and champion it's cause without realising how to use and respect the gift we are given.

Karlos will say you have a year to enjoy the honeymoon and change lifestyle and behaviour and use your WLS tool to its potential. - Recently I decided to work more with it and at it! You know what I still have a few months in my first year to get there as well and effin glad I took heed reread his advice and used it!

Phil - spotted your sig on Miss Tickle's thread - very well done for reaching target!!! You've done so well since your early horrors; you're an inspiration. Enjoy the rest of your life at a healthy weight / size.

well done

Well having just reached target a little over! if thats how you put it! There are some wise words echoing in my head and in the past I tended to shy away a bit from the non cotton wrapped shooting direct from the hip!

Recently I have been more than frustrated with attempts by folks to conquer WLS and champion it's cause without realising how to use and respect the gift we are given.

Karlos will say you have a year to enjoy the honeymoon and change lifestyle and behaviour and use your WLS tool to its potential. - Recently I decided to work more with it and at it! You know what I still have a few months in my first year to get there as well and effin glad I took heed reread his advice and used it!

I couldn't agree more! I don't feel comfortable giving people the cold, hard truth myself but I'm usually begging someone else to say what I'm thinking. While I dread Karlos giving me a kick up the 'you know what' post op I know that he's probably right and hope that I remember to take the advice.

Congratulations on your weight loss - you have done a fantastic job and deserve to be proud of yourself x

Fantastic result Philip you're doing a great job. It is so important to make the most of our golden first year because once our bodies adapt to our surgery and our appetite returns with a vengeance, unless our lifestyle has changed and food dependence has been broken we run the risk of long term failure. I know because after three years I've seen it happen time after time.

I'm really pleased that you're making the most of it and changing your lifestyle and your results are fantastic mate. I know I harp on and would never get a job in her majesty's diplomatic core, but it's because I want you all to have the results that my surgeon made possible for me. When I see people failing to take this gift seriously it makes me me sad, but reading the "oh well done for being honest about eating that pizza at three weeks out, don't worry it will be OK don't beat yourself up" responses I want to throw up.

Keep on keeping on Phil you're going to be a WLS hero mate

An inspirational post Phil as i 'm only a month away from starting this journey.
Karlos and yourself's determination to succeed is duly noted for the future that lies ahead for me.
Thank you
Andy

Back